Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!!!






It has almost been two months since Ryan and I went to Vegas for his birthday celebration, but we had so much fun I thought I would share our fun times. We stayed at the New York, New York Hotel of course because that was the closest way for me to bring back Ryan to his misson days. We walked the strip a bit that first night and man were we exhausted! We had ton's of fun viewing all the hotels, the Bellagio water show, and being able to have a fancy dinner--just us two--at Gallagher's Steak House; but the high point of our little getaway was watching the Phantom of the Opera!! The music, set, the theater, and our seats (front row--dead center) were amazing!!! We were completely exhausted by Sunday morning and were ready to come home. Don't get me wrong, being able to sleep-in was fun, but I did miss my little monkeys! Thanks again for watching them Memaw.

1 comment:

Sariahfied said...

I just got home from c-bad and your blog looks amazing!!!! I am so proud of you! It is such a fun way to keep intouch!!! Doesnt look like you need my help at all! Beware though, it is very addicting!