Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Random Nathaness!


Nathan always comes up with something that makes us crack up so we thought we would add it to our blog.

Our conversation today:

Nathan--"Mom do you know what you had in your belly?"

Mom--"No what is it Nathan?"

Nathan--"Me!! When I wasn't born yet I was really little in your belly. And you took care of me and ate lots for me, like pizza and mac n' cheese. Thank you so much for taking good care of me mommy."

How cute!!! It almost made me cry!!


Nathan and Yaya

Yaya--"Nathan I love you ten!"

Nathan--" Ummm....I love you eight."

3 comments:

Sariahfied said...

Precious!!!! Dont kids say the cutest things! I hade a hard time adding a slideshow as a Widget(Side that stays the same). It usually only works as a post.

Elise said...

That's adorable.

Hope I get to see you this weekend! P.S. do you have an email address?

Harmony said...

Yay! Another blogging buddy!