Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My MVP!!















Ryan participated in a softball tournament this weekend. He got conned into joining his works team. I have to admit I was a bit worried about Ryan's athletic abilities; after all he's a singer--and an awesome one at that--but I wasn't quite sure how athletic he would be. Since all he had to due back in the day was sing and that would impress the ladies, no need to be a jock, right? So the kiddos and I packed up and went to his tournament and man was I blown away!!! My hubby is a JOCK!!! He throws the ball so stinking hard and man can he swing. He hit back-to-back triples which I did not get pictures of because I was to busy busting every one's eardrums as I cheered for him. Nathan was so proud that HIS daddy made runs. And the major highlight for Nathan was watching his dad successfully slide into second base, just beating the throw from the shortstop. Honey, you're our Most Valuable Player and our Most Valuable Dad.

2 comments:

amberd. said...

So cool! I love how in love you are with your man! And the best part of it.....is how the Moulin Rouge song plays in the background as I read your posts! LOL! I just love when love is in the air! You guys are so stinkin' adorable. Way to go Ryan Williamson! You went from "Jazz Hands" to fast pitches! Woo hoo!

Sariahfied said...

Go Ryan!!!! Brent is really into the softball thing here, it is so fun to watch the games, although I am probably not at attentive as you because i mostly chat it up with the other wives! I too think Ryan has the most amazing voice! I will never forget when he sang music of the night in highschool. I think we sang a few duets toghter in church. Brent can't sing worth a flip, bless his heart, but I love him anyway!