Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ALL FOR NOTHING!!!


It was actually worse three days ago!! More purple.

Earlier this month I posted about this super cute glove that my awesome hubby bought for me so I could play in the Stake softball tournament. Well the tournament got cancelled because of heavy rain, but not before I went to practice and got hurt!!! I was pitching for a man in the other Carlsbad Ward, (I know pitching for a guy I should have known better, but I didn't!!) and he hit a line drive (?? I think that's what Ryan called it) right at me!!! And instead of using my glove I used my knee!!! Not as effective I tell you!! So now I have a huge bruise, a bum knee and no tournament to show for it!!!!
Yes, I know my legs need a tan!!!!

6 comments:

amberd. said...

MAN! Suck for you! I'm just impressed your playing to start with.

And side note....my legs TANNED look like your WHITE legs. So don't feel too bad! lol!

Maria said...

Well, you do have one thing to show for it - your super cute pink glove! Now isn't that worth all the pain?

Sariahfied said...

Bless your little heart! Not in a million years would I get out there like you! You go girl!

Harmony said...

I'm with Sari! I'm proud of you for even going for it. I use my kids as an excuse...but look at you! 3 kids and still finding time for softball!

Elise said...

Ouch, Priscilla! I'm so so sorry. I'm totally impressed at your efforts though.

Maren said...

Mexicans aren't allowed to complain about being pale. Leave that to those of us who are truly pasty. I once was actually referred to by my friend's mother as "translucent." Is that a compliment?

p.s. Sorry about the bruise, but it is an awesome battle wound!