Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Gloves are off, well actually on.



How blessed I am to be married to such a thoughtful and caring man. Our ward is going to participate in a stake softball tournament, and of course I signed up. I haven't played since back in high school with the St. Paul's Methodists Sistas, but I thought I would give it a shot. So I cleaned out our laundry/store room to find my glove, and it was nowhere to be found. So I called my dear hubby and asked him if he could pick me up a cheap glove at Wal-Mart. He came home and surprised me with the cutest glove I have ever seen. How wonderful that Ryan knows that I would rather have something cute than practical. Thanks babe, now even if I play horrible I will look cute doing it!

1 comment:

Sariahfied said...

How Cute! Pink could make a powerdrill look adorible! Love it! How brave of you to play in the softball tournament, if I tried I would just get hit in the head with the ball.