Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Two Down, One to Go!!!!



Monday was Nathan's 1st day of Preschool. Although he went to Preschool last year, I was still nervous for him to go because he was getting a brand new teacher in a brand new classroom. But I should have know better about worrying!! As we were walking up to the school, Nathan let go of my hand grabbed the teacher's hand and waved bye to me before I got a chance to even get through the doorway of the school. He also made it clear that he did not need me to walk him to class because he was a big boy now!! I was able to convince him to let me stay a little so I could take pictures of him, but after taking two pictures Nathan walked over to me and told me: "Okay mom, that's enough! Its time for you to go home." They grow up so fast!!
Nathan is a caterpillar this year.

No comments: