Thursday, August 14, 2008

HE'S ALREADY THAT BIG!!!!!!



Benjamin getting ready for school. Benjamin and Mrs. Firkins
So today was Benjamin's first day of 1st grade!!! I couldn't believe he was already that old. Of course I had to do the mom thing and drop him off instead of having the bus pick him up. I loaded up the new 1st grader and dragged Nathan and Isaac along. He was so exited when we got to school, he saw his teacher waved goodbye, and there I was about to cry as I was taking pictures. Then it occurred to me, my little boy isn't so little anymore!!! Where did time go and where was I????!!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Priscilla,
I heard you got injured at softball practice Tuesday - are you ok? I love the pink glove! I started a blog too. Happy first day of school.
Love,
Maria

Sariahfied said...

I cant believe how big he is! Where is he going to school?