Monday, September 22, 2008

Someone Call the Police!!!

A terrible crime has happened in the Williamson home!! What am I to do???


THE CRIME: My beautiful and delicious chocolate cake destroyed!!! Splattered all over the boys wall and carpet!
















THE MASTERMIND:

Isaac Williamson aka, Captain Destructo.

Height: 2 ft. 9 1/2 in.

Weight: 25-30 lbs.

Hair Color: brown

Eyes: brown



THE ACCOMPLICE:
Nathan Williamson aka Little Man

Height: 3ft. 4in.

Weight: 40-45 lbs.

Hair Color: Brown

Eyes: Brown

If anyone sees these two criminals be very cautious they are deceivingly cute but dangerous.

4 comments:

amberd. said...

ha ha! Priscilla, I clicked on your post and said out loud - "Oh MY Gosh!!" My husband then called from across the room -"what are you oh my goshing." I made him look and we giggled hysterically! Sorry for you...that sucks to clean up. But it was dang funny! At least its not dog poop. My oldest daughter stepped in some today and then proceeded to walk all through the house with it on her shoe. I smelled something funk -ee and then figured out I had LOTS of cleaning to do. haha! I wish my brown piles were yummy cake!

Tanya said...

I'm glad my boys are not the only ones to destroy stuff and make messes! but today I'm glad the cake was at your house.

Sariahfied said...

Hey pretty lady, I switched my blog to private so if you want e-mail me at sariahs@live.com and I will invite you!

Maren said...

You make me laugh Priscilla. You're birthday party announcement made me laugh so hard, if I had been drinking milk it would have come out of my nose. Arrrr!