Monday, September 15, 2008

Oops We Did It AGAIN!!!!!

That's right ladies and gentlemen after taking three test we have decided that we are indeed PREGNANT!!!!! Yikes, what were we thinking? Wait, that's right we weren't. Am I seriously ready for four kids running a muck in my home?? Or will the addition of another really make much of a difference?? As it is now I can barely make a dent in the daily mess that my three monkeys make, so will another one really make a difference???? Oy vey!!! I mean don't get me wrong the prospect of the tiny spec of a chance of having a baby girl is wonderful! And I do love babies, but I won't lie. I do feel a bit, well not a bit, I feel very overwhelmed by the idea right now. We still have no idea how far I'm along right now. I have my 1st doctors appointment on Oct. 7th, so till then I have no due date but I will let ya'll know.

6 comments:

amberd. said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS! Woot! Holla! hehehehe. I bet you'll get that girl. Law of averages honey. hehehehhe.

-I bet it was that hip hop class that did it to ya...it makes ya frisky! lol!

Harmony said...

AHHHH!!! Congrats Priscilla! You guys are crazy! I'm so excited for you though. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's a girl. But even if it's a boy, at least you make super cute ones! Congrats again!

Sariahfied said...

You are the most fertal woman I know!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!I am happy for you, dont know how you do it! I cant handle 2!

Krystle Ricks said...

HEY!!! I'll Help you pray for a girl! haha! And I will help you shop for her!!! Call me if you ever feel too tired or sick or just anything and I will come watch your boys while you relax or just get out of the house for a little while! Or just call me because! That works too!

Jeppson Clan said...

Hi Williamsons!
Congratulations on numero quatro! My mom (Jo Raye) was telling me you were being threatened with a "time out forever" if this one wasn't a girl...too cute.

The great thing about pregnacy is you have 9 months to get used to the idea of another addition.

Maren said...

Remember I was teasing you about making a husband for Dempsey? Maybe this is the one!