Thursday, September 4, 2008

Flygirl in the Making (if only In Living Color was still playing!!)!

Yesterday I went to my first day of adult hip-hop at Cheryl's School of Dance. And man did I have a blast!! There were like 30 of us there!! I so totally did not expect a full work out, actually I'm not quite sure what I expected but man I was dying in the warm-up. We actually had to do crunches and push up like exercises. Not that I should really complain I mean I need them. And then we went to dancing, or in my case trying desperately not to look like a major idiot. I'm not sure if I got the "pop" right but I did have a blast. Again I have to thank my wonderful husband for watching the kiddos so I could get my groove on! And thank you to my wonderful teacher Meagan who had patience and didn't laugh hysterically at us, I mean she did laugh at us but not hysterically.

No comments: