Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Girl's Day Out!!

Saturday I had the opportunity of going out with Kim and Maria for a day of pampering and shopping. We went to Roswell to the beauty college so that we could treat ourselves to some much needed TLC. I have to admit I was a bit worried when we pulled up to the beauty college. I thought it looked quite ghetto. But I'll let ya'll judge for yourself.












But it turned out to be a really good salon you could say. Maria and Kim thoroughly enjoyed their pedicures and I love my nails. Although I am having a hard time unbuckling the kids car seats. Afterwards we went shopping downtown and got caught in a huge rain storm, our lovely hairdos (because we had to look cute for our day out) went kaput!! We then headed to Apple bee's for some delicious lunch. Why is it that when you don't cook the food is always so much better???? Then of course more shopping at Target and Sam's Club where I think Kim could have bought the whole store if we would have stayed there longer. It was an awesome girls day and it made me miss my hubby and boys. I'm so glad I have such a wonderful hubby that was willing to stay home and take care of three super active boys so that I could have a break. I love you hunney! And thanks to Maria and Kim for inviting me, I'm ready for the next one!

Showing off my nails.
Very happy after our pampering!

1 comment:

Krystle Ricks said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!! But thanks again THANKS THANKS THANKS for inviting me! I just absolutely love you!!!