Friday, September 5, 2008

For the Hubby!!!

I've been noticing a trend in my posts lately, and that has been Ryan babysitting a lot so I can go out and have some fun. He is actually going to watch the kiddos again today so I can go to Jenni Miller's baby shower. He works, goes to church, and comes home to watch the kids for me to have a break but he really never gets a break for himself. The latest thing was softball and that only lasted one weekend. So I decided to dedicate this post to this great man and maybe let him take Saturday mornings to do whatever he likes.

Top ten reasons I love Ryan so much I could eat him:


1. He loves me. How can you beat that!! Someone who truly cares for you.


2. He is a great father. He will do anything and everything to make his boys happy.

3. He works his tushy off, so I can stay home and take care of the kiddos.


4. He has an old soul.


5. He puts up with my hot temper. And man do I have one, I am Mexican you know.


6. He makes me laugh till I snort. Yes, yes, I do snort but the important thing here is that Ryan can always bring me up when I'm feeling down.


7. He has an AMAZING voice. I get my own personal musical performances.


8. He dreams with me but also knows when to bring me down to the real world without crushing me.


9. The way he does the S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT dance from "How I married an Axe Murderer" its both hilarious and sexy!!!


10. His eyes, brown with specks of gold with so much wisdom in them.


3 comments:

Harmony said...

You're such a nice wife!

Although I think I did laugh out loud when you said you had a hot temper! My mom and I were just talking the other day about how happy you always are! Mexican or not...hot temper? I don't think so. :)

Elise said...

That picture of you two is ADORABLE.

Miss you guys!

amberd. said...

Thanks for that Pricilla. What a nice reminder to me to cherish those little acts of service my sweet one does for me....