Monday, December 1, 2008

Ryan's Theater Debut!!! Not To Be Confused with De Butt!!!

I have always wanted Ryan to participate in a musical here in Carlsbad but there is always work or kids or any other excuse that has caused him not to participate. But this year a friend of ours Krystle Ricks directed the musical "Lucky Stiff" and so I quickly volunteered my hubby to be a part of it. I did not see Ryan for a month but I think it was worth it. He absolutely loved being back on stage performing. His eyes just seemed to shine with excitement. So the sacrifice of being a theater widow was worth it and I'm totally pushing him to do another one. So Ryan plays an Optometrist who is kinda of a wussy boy that gets bossed around by his wife and mother-in-law. For all of you who know him you know this is totally not like him AT ALL!!! He is hilarious!! I didn't know my hubby could act but he did so well and got many laughs!! Especially in act two and his costume change. I took Nathan to one of the performances and he loved it. After he asked Ryan to take him on stage, I think we might have a future performer in the family. Below are some pics of my fab hubby in his super funny costume and the amazing cast of "Lucky Stiff".


The funny men of "Lucky Stiff".

Showing off their comedic side.

The entire cast on stage.
Not quite sure!!
Some funny guys!


Super funny cast!!


My sexy hubby in his french maid outfit.




Nathan loving being onstage.




Nathan still not sure about dads costume.

4 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

Okay, I SO wish I could have seen that show, it looks like a lot of fun! Nice gams Ryan! Too funny! How are you feeling Priscilla? When do you find out what you are having?

RN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RN said...

ryan, i have never been more attracted to you in my life. ¡Vivan los compaƱeros del CCM!

Williamson's said...

You know Ross those pictures had the same effect on me. I should have asked him to bring the maid outfit home.