Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy 7th Benjamin!!

Benjamin's birthday was on the 19th and I still can't get used to the fact that I have a kid that is that old!! Holy moly time flies by!! His actual birthday was pretty uneventful because it was a week day so I just took cupcakes to his class. But he got to go out on a date with Memaw for ice cream and his pick of present. Well Memaw is kinda of a softy so he ended up with two presents. Then on Saturday my parents came into town and he got more presents. Sunday we did an actual celebration at the ranch, with cupcakes and presents from mom, dad, and the boys. He liked the boys present way better.


Happy 7th birthday Benjamin.


Lame pj present from mom and dad.


I love my Thomas the Train set!! Thanks Nathan and Isaac.

Ryan decided I would look good in frosting lipstick.
And I HAD to give him a kiss while wearing my frosting lipstick!

2 comments:

Jeppson Clan said...

How come when you are a kid time goes by so SLOW, but once we're parents it turns into light speed? All of your kiddos are so cute! Just think of all that future priesthood in your home! Love the frosting lipstick, and WHAT is up with Ryan sporting a beard? Please tell me it's for Nutcracker or something...if it's not and that seemed rude (sorry) but I think he can take it. ;)

Marcus and Cami Bluth said...

Happy Birthday Benjamin! I'm so excited to see your blog! I've had a few people say they saw my blog through yours, so yours must be the happening place. Anyway, I'll keep in touch!