Monday, December 15, 2008

Time To Grow Up!!!!

I had always told myself and others that as soon as Jared Andersen came home from his mission I would finally chop off Isaac's hair. Well that day came in the summer and I could not bring myself to do it. I love the curls on my baby's head. And I think that was the main reason I couldn't bring myself to do it. Isaac is my baby and giving him a big boy hair cut would mean exactly that he would be a big boy. I just couldn't loose my little baby, even after Sue Daniels jokingly told me that his hair looked like a cheap toupee (which is still an ongoing joke at home).The last week I had been thinking about how big my little man has gotten and the fact that we WILL be having an actual baby in the home in 5 months, so I mustered up the courage and took Isaac to get a hair cut. We went to Pro cuts b/c it was the only place that gave them a certificate stating it was their first haircut. Isaac ended up sitting in my lap b/c he was a bit scared of the chair. Then the haircut began and so did Isaac's protest in the form of crying, and as I saw my baby's curls fall to the ground I began to cry also. Yes I was an emotional baby and cried with my little boy. To which the hairstylist responded to by saying:"Now I don't need both of you crying!!" So I stopped so I wouldn't look like to much of a fool. Below are pics of my little boy.

Messy haired boy!!

Right before the haircut.


Not happy about the haircut!!



Handsome little boy.








3 comments:

Mindi said...

Hey Williamson's....We were sent your blog from Ken, and I'm not a blog-stalker by any means, but my husband is Josh Allen, he said he remembered E.Williamson, but it might not go both ways, anyways, cute blog, but thought we'd say hi!

amberd. said...

Oh how sad! I liked his curls! He does look very handsome though. How is your pregnancy coming along? I hope all is well.

I am going to see the Footes on Friday! I am really excited! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

Williamson's said...

Hey Mindi, I talked to Ryan about your comment and he totally remembers your husband. He like-wise wanted to say hello and see how Josh is doing but unfortunetly we cannot link to your blog from the comment. So if your okay with sending us a link to your blog you can send it to my email. kpriscillawilliamson@yahoo.com

Have a great Christmas if we dont get in touch before then.