Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!!!

I cant believe on this day five years ago Ryan and I were married. It seems like we have been together for longer than that (maybe its because of our kids :) )!! The weather was perfect, nice and sunny and there were so many friends of ours there. Plus, I got to dress like a princess three times!!! One for the temple and the other for the receptions in Carlsbad and in Hobbs. Who would have thought that six months after a blind date I would be lucky to marry such a wonderful man. Hunny I love you, and although our first year of marriage (to put it nicely) was hard I wouldn't trade it for anything. I look forward to spending all eternity with you.

Our first kiss as a married couple.

Ryan's family. Erin, Richie, Marianne, Ryan and myself, Leanne, and Greggy.

My family. Morgan, bro Carlos, myself and Ryan, and mom.


Ryan and some buddies some his mission, Moody and Staley. Also not pictured was Ken Vidal, who we could not get in front of a camera.
My feet were hurting a bit from standing for pics. Thanks hunny!!!

The grandparents. Poppy, Nana, Papa, and Nanny.

At the back of the Albuquerque Temple. We were so young!!!!


Below are some pics of the Hobbs reception. Sorry they didn't scan that well.
At our second reception in Hobbs.



Yay we love cake!!!

We had to do the dip!!

With the Memaw!!


With my dad and my mom. Dad didn't cry as much at this reception.
My awesome maid of honor, Ms. Mandi Lynne Knight.




4 comments:

Mindi said...

Congrats! It's funny Ken was behind the camera, he was also behind the camera at ours!

Krystle Ricks said...

yeah! Congratulations!!! I'm sad you guys didn't ask us to go to the movies for your anniversary! just jokin!

Jeppson Clan said...

happy anniversary you guys are perfect together. such a handsome couple!

Sariahfied said...

What a beautiful couple! We finally got the Internet! Im back:)