Monday, May 4, 2009

Its Fru-fru Time!!!

So when I announced that I was having a little girl, Nana, Cheryl Jenkins, Megan Mendoza, and Harmony Preece, very kindly offered to have a baby shower for me. And Megan promised me it would be the fru-fruest (sp) party ever. I wasn't quite sure what they meant when they said fru-fru, not being very girly myself and having three boys didn't give me much of a hint. So Saturday the 26th came and I showed up at Cheryls house expecting lots of pink, that was the most my imagination brought to the table, and man was I blown away. I now love all things fru-fru. These ladies did an awesome job, the food was AMAZINGLY delicious and the decorations were like pictures from a magazine. So thanks ladies for the super fru-fru shower I loved it. And thanks to all who came and gave me such cute girly outfits. I think I'm going to have to remind myself that I'm having a baby and not a little doll to accessorize. :)
Here are some pictures of the incredibly cute decor:

I love the sign that's a bit hidden by the basket, it say "Eat like no one is watching".



Loved these mini cakes and wafer cookies are one of my faves. They even found oreos with pink stuffing.

I think the sign says it all.


Cute and delicious goody bags.

Here I am with the Nana. Yeah I finally found a picture where my belly is hidden!!

Here I am with the ladies, Cheryl, Megan, and Harmony. I hadn't realized how much I know resemble a beached whale until I saw these pictures.








4 comments:

Ted said...

I hope you've taught Ryan the basics of updating your blog so that he can inform us when the blessed event event finally happens. The time is drawing close.
-Ted Larsen B-)

Megan said...

How sweet!!! You dont look like a wale!! You have the pregnancy glow of get this thing out of me i cant stretch much farther! LOL!

Marcus and Cami Bluth said...

I'm so sorry I missed your baby shower. We were out of town that weekend. I have a present for you though!

Jeppson Clan said...

Your shower looks like it was SO much fun! I LOVE the decor! Great job ladies. And YOU look fantastic! Baby number four, luxurious hair and a darling dimple!
I'm so excited for your family!