Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween.

It seemed like Halloween came way to quick this year. Things are a bit crazy at the Williamson home. So this year we did not have a family themed costume, which seemed to disappoint some people but hey what can you do??? The boys LOVED Halloween this year and who couldn't with all the candy they got. We started our candy fest at the church's trunk or treat party. I was so glad that Cheryl Jenkins did not disappoint and did have popcorn balls again this year. I seriously had been looking forward to them for a year. Needless to say my popcorn ball was devoured a long time ago. Then on Friday morning we went to the CARC Farm where the boys got to trick or treat there since Isaac is getting Speech Therapy. That night we took the boys down our street and to a church carnival that was going on down our street. The boys probably have enough candy to last them till Christmas, but Ryan and I are really trying to remedy that!!


Nathan decorating pumpkin cookies.



Benjamin showing his coloring skills.



The finished product.



Isaac enjoying the fruits of his labor.



Ryan and I at Halloween.



Ryan and boys after a bounteous night.



Me and boys while I tried to steal some candy.



Me and the little ones.



The Brawny Paper Towel man and a witch.



Indiana Jones, a Harley Davidson Biker, and a super cute Spider.

3 comments:

Sariahfied said...

So fun!! I too steal my girls candy! I love Ryans costume, so origional! Looks like you had a wonderful Halloween!

Elise said...

I love the Brawny Paper Towel Man. Brilliant. And you make a gorgeous witch.

Krystle Ricks said...

YOU GUYS ARE THE CUTEST FAMILY IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!