Friday, March 27, 2009

It Snowed!!!

Okay so it wasn't like the awesome snows in upper states but hey I will take what I can here in C-bad!!! So this morning I exitedly woke the kids up to tell them that it had snowed and after 45 min. of getting them ready to go outside and play. I was ready for a half day outside!!! The kids didn't agree with my plans though and after 7 min. outside we came in for hot cocoa and marshmallows. Hopefully when the kids get older they will want to play in the snow as much as their momma!

The tiny bit of snow we got!!


Benjamin trying to find a spot to make a snow angel.



Nathan loving the snow.



Isaac not quite sure about the snow.


"Look mom!! Snow hands!!!"

3 comments:

Sariahfied said...

Soo funny!!! We didnt get any snow here, but it is chilly! Hot chocolate sounds yummy! Hey when is your due date?

Williamson's said...

My official due date is May 21st, but I usually go two weeks early. My estimation is 6 more weeks till I pop. But since this is a girl it might be totally different and I'll go over, at which point I will be yelling at the dr. to make me go into labor.

Marcus and Cami Bluth said...

Wasn't that snow storm wierd? This place has the most unusual weather. It looks like your house got a lot more than ours did. Hey, and where have you been? I know you've been sick and moving and all, but I hope to see you at playgroup?